Image credit: WeGraphics
- What are different IPC there in a OS?
- What is a semaphore?
- What is a mutex?
- What is the difference between semaphore and mutex?
- What are different types of CPU scheduling available?
- What is a preemption of a task?
- What is a context switching?
- What is a round robin policy?
- What is a different between pipes and named pipes?
- What are shared and Archive libraries?
- what is Priority Inversion?
- How data copy from kernel to user-space and vice versa?
- What is ioctl calls? How it works?
- What is a system call?
- What are the major system calls used in a typical device driver?
- What is the difference between char device and block device?
- Which system call is used in specific in block device?
- What is a major number and what is a minor device?
- What is an ISR?
- How interrupts are handled in Linux?
- What all chips and devices you have worked with? Explain one?
- What is a virtual memory?
- For what purpose mknod is used?
- What is MBR (Master Boot Record)?
- Explain bottom halves, tasklets and softirq?